Detox with an organic juice from the Big Island in Hawaii
Exciting News!!! As authors of the best-selling book MOLD: The War Within, we are thrilled to announce that we have located another USDA certified organic Noni Juice supply source. We know a lot of you were left without a supply source after the manufacturer we had used for years closed its doors, but as we promised, we diligently searched the market and located what we feel is high-quality noni juice at a fair market price, plus it comes with an added bonus—free shipping in the continental USA!
The name of the company is Healing Noni Co. LLC. The owners of Healing Noni said they keep prices low and affordable by selling straight from the farm to the consumer without the retail markup.
Our selection process
In addition to being 100% pure USDA certified organic noni juice, other qualifying criteria we were looking for when selecting a noni juice manufacturer were the following:
- The noni juice had to be made from the fruit itself, not reconstituted from noni fruit puree or pulp concentrate.
- The color and consistency of the noni juice had to be on the lighter side and thin, not dark and thick, as a dark and thick consistency is often an indication that the noni juice was reconstituted from a noni puree or pulp concentrate.
- The noni juice could not contain any additives, such as sugar or flavoring.
- The noni juice could not be diluted with less expensive juices or watered down. It had to be straight, pure noni juice, and nothing else.
- The noni juice had to have the distinctive, pungent smell and taste of the noni fruit itself. Let us reassure you. That is how it’s supposed to smell and taste. If noni juice smells like grapes or blueberries, guess what? Yep, the noni juice has been diluted with the less expensive juice.
- The noni juice had to be made from noni fruit from Hawaii. The noni juice could not be made from noni fruit from Tahiti. To find out why you should not use a Tahitian noni juice, check out the chapter on noni in our book, MOLD: The War Within.
- The juice had to be made through the fermentation process, as it maximizes the content level of live enzymes and nutrients.
- The noni juice had to be offered in two forms 1) a USDA certified organic pasteurized noni juice, and 2) a USDA certified organic raw (unpasteurized) noni juice.
- We preferred that the noni fruit be harvested by hand. This may sound a little picky, but not really because machine-harvested fruit can become damaged, which can lead to fungal and bacterial growth taking hold in the damaged area of the fruit and thus end up in the juice. Handpicked noni fruit ensures the highest level of care of the noni fruit during harvesting at the optimal ripeness, resulting in the highest quality of noni fruit juice. A noni fruit juice is only as good as the fruit from which it comes.
Phytochemicals in noni juice
The anecdotal stories of healing using noni juice may be in part attributed to the phytochemicals the fruit and juice contain.
According to Scott Nelson, PhD, and Craig Elevitch, PhD, “Phytochemicals are plant compounds with proven effects upon human biochemistry and metabolism. Therefore, phytochemicals can potentially impact the state, health, or metabolism of all systems of the human body.”
Nelson and Elevitch report in their book, Noni, The Complete Guide to Consumers and Growers, “Noni contains compounds which have applications in these areas based on published research or traditional use.” The areas are as follows:
- Immune system modulation
- Insomnia, sleeplessness
- Joint health
- Sprains, athletic injuries
- Routine pain relief
- Diuresis (water retention)
- Gut or bowel remedies (constipation, irregularity)
- Blood fat, cholesterol
Why we like noni juice
As many of you already know, when we were ill from mold and chemical exposures after Hurricane Katrina, our naturopath (ND) prescribed RAW (unpasteurized) noni fruit juice to the children and adults in our family. The raw noni fruit juice was one of the components of the natural healing treatment plan that ultimately restored our family’s health.
M. citrifolia fruit extract had an anti-fungal effect on C. albicans, and the inhibitory effect varied with concentration.— Anti-fungal activity of Morinda citrifolia (noni) extracts against Candida albicans: An in vitro study
Dosage levels can vary
The dosage levels our ND prescribed to my family and me are detailed in our book. This information is for educational purposes only, so readers can share it with their doctors. If you desire to use noni fruit juice as a part of a natural treatment plan, please consult with your healthcare provider, as dosage levels can vary based on several factors, including age, current health condition, and health history.
For more information on Healing Noni, their farm on the Big Island of Hawaii, and their raw organic noni juice, please visit the Healing Noni website. Mention my book, MOLD: The War Within, for a 10% discount, and then drop us a message to let us know how you incorporated it into your food supplement routine or how your doctor prescribed it for medicinal use as a detoxifying or restorative agent.
Copyright 2023 Partners Publishing